Maintain my pool
PARTIAL Service Plan
Starting at 100.00 per month
Full Service Plan
Starting at 175.00 per month
*There might be additional startup charges for initial cleaning and Treatment.
Filter Cleaning every 6 months - 95.00
TexanStar Pools service monthly rates vary slighty from area to area and depend on the size of the pool,trees and shrubs, and other additional features that a pool might have.>
Both of our poole service plans include cleaning,maintenance,chemicals and minerals.If you have a spa connected to your pool the pool services listed here would apply to maintenance.
Our weekly Pool Service & 23 Point Pool Maintenance Includes:
- Total Chlorine (includes Chloramines)
- pH (potential Hydrogen)
- TA (Total Alkalinity)
- Calcium Hardness (Water Hardness)
- Cyanuric Acid ( Stabilizer? Conditioner)
- Temperature (For pH Factor Calculation)
- Saturation Index ( Calcium Precipitation Point)
- Salt Content
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)
Pool Equipment Checks
- Skimmer baskets checked and emptied
- Pump Strainer baskets checked and emptied
- Filter Backwashing monthly for DE Filters and weekly for Sand Filters
- Sweep debris bags checked and emptied
- Sweep finger screen? Wall screen checked and cleaned
- sweep operation checked
- Valves monitored/ Maintained for suction and circulation adjustments.
- Net pool surface and pool bottom
- Brush walls and Steps
- Brush Spa
- Hose Vacuum
- Venturi / Leaf Vacuum
The number one Concern is Water Quality and Safety !!
The Water can be clear but not always be safe, Proper Water Chemistry is of most importance to have a properly balanced pool water.